Thank you for taking the time to visit the comment policy of GoodSirs.
We encourage conversation. In fact, it’s this type of interaction that helps us learn, grow, and connect with one another. To keep us all on the same page, we do have some guidelines to follow when commenting on this website.
Should you chime in, we ask that you adhere to the following 5 C’s:
1. Keep it Conversational - Should you choose to drop a comment, we ask that you keep it on-topic and with the benefit of others in mind. Any attempt to “spam” will not be tolerated. This includes unwelcomed advertising, soliciting, or promoting your goods, services, or propaganda. We do accept links to your blog or website as part of your profile, but obvious self-promotion will get you a kick to the curb.
2. Keep it Cordial - Whether you agree or disagree with the writer, the subject, or another commenter, don’t be a jerk about it. Express your take on a topic with courtesy and respect. This website reserves the right to block, change, or remove any comment we want for any reason. This includes comments that are abusive, defamatory, harassing, misleading, offensive, or in poor taste. Be nice.
3. Keep it Clean - Should your comments seem overly profane, it will be blocked. To ensure your comment is published, stay away from inappropriate or out-of-place language or imagery. Exceptions may be made (at our discretion) if it’s relevant to the topic at hand.
4. Keep it Careful - Choose your words wisely and refrain from libelous, illegal, and fraudulent statements or claims on this website. You are 100% responsible for your comments and opinions and I hereby disclaim any and all liability as a result of what you share in this online space. By posting a comment on GoodSirs, you grant Jason Salamun license to store, use, share, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comment in any and all formats, including but not limited to websites, books, videos, presentations, and promotional materials with proper attribution and without charge.
5. Keep it Coming - Your comments contribute to the community of GoodSirs, so please don’t be shy. Use common sense, add value, and offer your perspective. The goal is to facilitate compelling conversations and foster community with the readers of GoodSirs. To ensure this happens, we reserve the right to moderate, delete, or modify any comment at any time for any reason without notice.
By following these simple guidelines, we can all benefit from the community and conversation found here.
Thank you for adding your voice to the mix.